Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello there again !

I know I truly am a slacker these days aren't I !!!!

So much has changed since I became a single mama it has made life crazy !!!! To say the least...

Anyways I will be starting to get back into this because it was something I enjoyed & somehow kept me sane, even if everyone groaned over my terrible photography skills !

I wanted to re-hash an old post from the old Blog HERE cause I wanna expand on this a tad in my next post that I promise shall come in the coming days rather than sometime next year. Because I am finding more & more this idea of what a perfect home we as mums should keep whether a stay at home or working mama. Sometimes is possibly the pressure society as a whole puts upon us but I also think we ourselves are our worst critics.

So feel free to gasp & tut-tut looking at it ... Yikes it's worse than that at this exact moment ... YES WORSE !!! Oh dear !!! But yanno what my boys & I after spending a morning of running errands spent time at the park, had a hot choc & juice together, chatted about all the items we could think of that had spikes, spots & stripes, picked dandelions & just enjoyed each others company ... A far greater way to spend my time than worrying about keeping a show home. These are the moments I will treasure & I hope they will too.

See ya soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment